Jomac’s line of PetroChief gloves are dipped in a special nitrile/PVC compound that remains flexible and provides the ultimate protection when handling petroleum products. The double-dipped finish allows the wearer an incredible grip in wet and oily conditions, while our range of different liners ensures comfort regardless of the temperature. This product line is ideal for petro-chemincal, refinery and delivery markets.
Need extra warmth and protection?
Try our Y1450 liner inside of the Petrochief Series. lightweight, comfortable and flame resistant, you’ill be “Extreme”ly happy you did!!!
Constant exposure to water, oils, greases, solvents, and other chemicals can cause a multitude of problems including irritation, burns and contact dermatitis. Jomac liquid and chemical resistant gloves give workers the confidence to perform their jobs safely.
WE HAVE THE CURE
• Our unique dipping process assures the best curing.
• It is during the curing—or drying— process that weak spots in the glove can develop.
• Competitive processes result in weak spots, particularly in the crotch area of the glove.
• Compare our quality. Ask your sales representative about our GTO (Guaranteed Trial Order) program.
P.V.C SINGLE DIP
Economy PVC Coated Work Gloves
For many general purpose applications, you simply need a general purpose glove. However, constant exposure to water, oils, greases, solvents, and chemicals, even in small amounts, can cause a multitude of problems including burns, irritation and contact dermatitis.
What Makes the Bemac Flambeau™ Different?
• Maximum protection against liquids in cold and freezing conditions
• Heavyweight nylon foam lining, twice as thick as standard foam linings
• Fully insulated - even the cuffs
• Treated to resist the growth of mold, mildew and odor causing germs
• Applications include commercial fishing, ice fishing, municipal work, petroleum in
Bemac Flambeau™ Components